Nikecraft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nikecraft

A MineCraft Server Cracked/Premium 24/7!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Herobrine?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Trusted

Herobrine? Empty
PostSubject: Herobrine?   Herobrine? Icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2012 11:33 pm

OK people, we have a Herobrine problem. I hope you all know the story of Herobrine.
Herobrine is an account on our server, and what worries me is that he keeps on logging on. Even more distressing, is that my faction member Legohero45 keeps getting kicked by an invisible player, and Herobrine logs on in his place EXACTLY WHERE HE WAS STANDING.
Lego is a newbie and cant mob disguise as Herobrine, and cant change his nickname. Anyway, the nature of nicknames as another player is that the Nametag and login/logoff name stay the same, but the chatbox name changes to that of the player's own choice.
Mob disguising other players is possible (I think) but Lego is defintley logging off and Herobrine logging on. Believe me, its not 2 accounts. To log on another account would take about a minute but I'm talking about 10 secs difference.
I know the last person who disguised as Herobrine was ShadowEx, but he would have to log on as himself before mobdisguising.
Of course, there's no such person as Herobrine, but who has the power to kick players without even logging on?
If it's not Herobrine himself (Of course, no such thing)... WHO IS IT?
No, this isn't and April Fools joke. I already did that, whuch was making a DerpyPig oustide of Chaotic_Churro's base Very Happy .
Solution:
Of course, I know solve this but it involves Lego logging on, and he's currently to scared to do so, but here it is:
Quickly get Lego to stand in a wilderness area. He gets replaced by Herobrine. I go in for the kill.
And if Herobrine is in creative, the plan falls apart...
Back to top Go down
Forevernights123

Herobrine? Empty
PostSubject: Really?   Herobrine? Icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 10:40 am

omg? maybe u just saw an admin or a bug dude...:/
Back to top Go down

Herobrine?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Nikecraft :: NikeCraft Beta :: Announcements-
Jump to: